Friday 7 September 2012

Expressing Suggestions

There are two speakers of Expressing Suggestions
 Asking for Suggestions
    • Do you think I ought to call the police?
    • What do you think I should  buy him for his birthday?
    • Should I try to talk with him about this matter again?
    • If you were me, what would you tell me?
    • What do you advise I pack for the trip?
    • Do you have any advice for me?
    • Can You give some advice about something?
    • How do You suggest I fix this broken window?
    • Are you suggesting I give up jogging?
    • What do you recommend I take for a bad headache?
    • Do You have any recommendations about a good Hotel in Lombok?
    • Can You recommend a suitable wine for dinner?
offering Suggestions
    • I think you'd better start looking for a new job now.
    • if I were you, I stop waiting her.
    • It would probably be a good ideae to send this by Express mail.
    • Why don't you try to calling her tonight?
    • How about taking a bus instead of driving?
    • Try ignoring her foe awhile.
    • I'd say that you'd better quit the team now.
    • I advise you to talk with your friend.
    • My advice is to be careful in doing business with them.
    • I suggest that we buy a new copier.
    • I recommend that you cancel your appointment.
    • My recommendation is that we begin the sales program in July.
bibliography: Grace, Eudia and Sudarwati M. 2007. Look Ahead 3. Jakarta:
                                       Erlangga

Joesat ^_^

    0 komentar: